Mailing list archives available?

From: Krzysztof Kowalczyk <krzysztofk(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2000-10-23 20:44:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Are mailing list archives of various postgresql mailing list available
anywhere?

I know they were some time ago but I couldn't find any link on
www.postgresql.org now. I subscribed to a list mainly because I want to
monitor the progress but the amount of messages kills my inbox. It would
be really convenient for me if I could just browse the archives on web
once in a while.

Krzysztof Kowalczyk