RE: datetime fix

From: Ken Kachnowich <khkachn(at)toad(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: datetime fix
Date: 2000-10-20 13:41:18
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Whoops, sorry. I did not know the -04 was the time zone and thought
it was causing my problem.

My problem still exists, so I may be doing something else wrong.
Has anyone done something like this and does it work?

- Create a Timestamp with the curret date/time in it
- Insert it into a datetime field in table A
- Insert it into a datetime field in table B
- select the datetime field from table A into a Timestamp variable
- Use this Timestamp variable to select the record from table B

I get no records found when I do this.

Ken