datetime fix

From: Ken Kachnowich <khkachn(at)toad(dot)net>
To: Postgres interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: datetime fix
Date: 2000-10-12 22:21:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Was there a rummer that a patch was coming out that fixed a bug with
the datetime field? I'm getting times with dashes in the milliseconds
(i.e.: 12:01:00.10-04 or something like that).

Also, how do I get the patches to the JDBC? I have asked this question
a number of times and have yet to get an answer I can use.
Please bear with me, I am just getting up to speed on CVS and JDBC.
Detailed directions would be greatly appreciated or a pointer to a
FAQ with detailed information.

Thanks,

Ken