Synch Replication

From: "K, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore)" <niranjan(dot)k(at)nsn(dot)com>
To: "ext Fujii Masao" <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Synch Replication
Date: 2009-02-03 11:18:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I tried using the Synchronous replication and I'am unable to replicate
the queries (Ex. create table temp1(int int);).

I have downloaded the latest postgres dev snapshot and the latest sync
replication patch from wiki.

I have attached the log file which has the trace statements displayed on
the console. I actually changed the 'test_synch_rep.sh', so that the
standby database will put detailed trace messages.

I'am actaully getting error related to history file.

Could you please help regarding this.

regards,
Niranjan

Attachment Content-Type Size
debug.log application/octet-stream 80.9 KB
test_synch_rep.sh application/octet-stream 2.2 KB