Re: Postgres-R

From: "K, Niranjan (NSN - IN/Bangalore)" <niranjan(dot)k(at)nsn(dot)com>
To: "ext leiyonghua" <leiyonghua(at)alibaba-inc(dot)com>
Cc: "Markus Wanner" <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres-R
Date: 2008-08-19 07:03:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Unfortunately, I'am getting the error as below when I start the gossip. I had followed the same steps as you mentioned.

REFLECT:I'm not in the list of gossip hosts, exiting
(the hosts are [cluster_1|cluster_2])

cluster_1 & cluster_2 are node names & are the in /etc/hosts.

Did you face this?

regards,
Niranjan