Re: Microsoft Access

From: "Joel Burton" <jburton(at)scw(dot)org>
To: Bradley Burnside <bradley(at)voyager(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Microsoft Access
Date: 2000-08-29 19:41:36
Lists: pgsql-general

The standard ODBC driver for PostgreSQL works fine w/Access (w/
some small quirks); you can get it right off the PostgreSQL web
page.

There is a FAQ for PostgreSQL + Microsoft Access at
www.scw.org/pgaccess.

--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton(at)scw(dot)org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)