somewhat OT: tigris.org

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)greatbridge(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: somewhat OT: tigris.org
Date: 2000-08-24 14:19:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All,

As I mentioned the other day, we're working on a free project
hosting site for tools and applications that work with PostgreSQL.

Is anyone familiar with the tigris.org hosting infrastructure?
They're doing a lot of what we're going to be doing, and we'd be
interested in people's opinions of their design choices, etc.

Please reply to me off-list, as this is somewhat OT, but I wanted to
throw it out to the -hackers group.

Thanks,

Ned Lilly
VP Hacker Relations