odbc

From: Christophe Vigny <cvigny(at)artprice(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc
Date: 2000-08-23 14:09:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

I've notice that the primary key off the postgres table wasn't recognize
by the odbc interface.
When I try to attache a postgres table to an access database I must
specify a primary key for the table but the table already had a primary
key.

I do this with sql server and mySql it work fine, but not with postgres.

perhaps this feature should be added.

I'm using postgre 7.2 and odbc 6.50.00.00

ciao