ODBC Example with VB5?

From: Robert Rothe <rrothe(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC Example with VB5?
Date: 2000-08-17 01:14:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Can anyone point me to an example of using the postgresql ODBC driver
with Visual Basic 5.0? I've tried several suggestions from this list,
but still experience read-only errors. I'm not even sure I'm using the
DAO/RDO/R2D2 calling methods.

I'm currently using the 6.50 version of the ODBC driver.

Thanks for the help.