Where is the reference manual?

From: dave <dave(at)lake(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Where is the reference manual?
Date: 2000-07-29 16:07:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I see this line in the postgresql manual

The Reference Manual gives a more detailed explanation of these
catalogs and their attributes. However,
The major Postgres system catalogs shows the major entities and their
relationships in the system
catalogs.

but I can't find the reference manual anywhere. Maybe it has been
merged somewhere, but I can't find the info I want, which is teh
detailed explanation of the system catalogs.

Any ideas?

thanks
Dave