jdbc large object support ??

From: John Thorhauer <jthorhauer(at)phoenixcolor(dot)com>
To: postgres-inter <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: jdbc large object support ??
Date: 2000-07-19 20:06:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I read on the jdbc driver web page that "Stream support for large
objects is delayed until 7.1". But I also see an example called
ImageViewer.java in the src distribution of postgres that uses large
objects. So...... Can I use postgres large objects with the most recent
jdbc driver? Anf if so, what is "Stream support" and do I really need
it?

Thanks,
John
--