open-source equivalent of golden-gate

From: ROS Didier <didier(dot)ros(at)edf(dot)fr>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: open-source equivalent of golden-gate
Date: 2020-02-11 10:23:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi
In the Oracle world we use the product "golden gate" to execute transactions from a source database (Oracle, Mysql) to a PostgreSQL instance.
This allows 2 Oracle and PostgreSQL databases to be updated at the same time in real time.
I would like to know if there is an equivalent open-source product.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Didier ROS
EDF