Re: I am planning to attend the next LAPUG meeting on Nov 19th.

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Aleksey Tsalolikhin" <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: I am planning to attend the next LAPUG meeting on Nov 19th.
Date: 2008-10-14 21:52:28
Lists: lapug

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Aleksey Tsalolikhin
<atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi. As per the blog, I am letting the list know I am planning to
> attend the next event.

I look forward to meeting you.

> I am a Unix system administrator and we use Postgres at our shop. They ask me,
> can Postgres do this, can it do that, how do we do X... so I thought
> I'd better connect
> up with you guys and get educated a little bit. :)

Ya, I am continually amazed by the talent that many in the PostgreSQL
community have. I take it that you've already subscribed to the other
PostgreSQL mailing lists like pg_general?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug