2009 LAPUG Meetings List

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 2009 LAPUG Meetings List
Date: 2008-10-03 16:07:00
Lists: lapug

We need locations for these meetings, so I wanted to put a call out
for volunteers who can host these LAPUG meeting. Also we need
speakers to volunteer for the months of June to December. Thanks
for supporting the growth of LAPUG!

January: "Lightning Talks"
{Hold for Location}
All of us
{Hold for exact date}

February: {Hold for Topic}
SCALE "Best Of Friends"
Selena Deckelmann (PDXPUG)
{Hold for exact date and room#}

March: "Postgis"
{Hold for Location}
Charles Wyble (LAPUG)
{Hold for exact date}

April: "Server Maintenance and Management"
{Hold For Location}
Peter Yarrow (EnterpriseDB)
{Hold for exact date}

May 27: "United State PostgreSQL Association"
Followed by Q&A on PostgreSQL
{Hold For Location}
Joshua Drake (Command Prompt)

--