Re: Requesting LAPUG Speakers for Next Year

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Noel Proffitt" <noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org>
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Requesting LAPUG Speakers for Next Year
Date: 2008-09-24 00:36:48
Lists: lapug

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Noel Proffitt <noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org> wrote:

> I think Friday and Saturday nights collide with social plans for many people, myself included. Any week-night or Sunday night would work better for me personally.

I can understand this. The evenings that I am tied up are mostly
Monday and Thursday. However, starting next year Monday's will be
freed up but then my Tuesday and Thursday evenings will be booked.

I can do Sunday and Wednesday evenings. How would everyone feel about
having LAPUG meetings on Wednesday evenings?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug