Booth swag for the absentee enthusiast

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL Advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Booth swag for the absentee enthusiast
Date: 2008-07-29 14:34:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I keep hearing about all of this really cool booth swag. Due to the
uncertainty in the demands of my work schedule, I can't attend some of
the larger conventions featuring PostgreSQL.

Even thought I can't attend, I would still like to offer my (monetary)
support and hopefully get some of this cool complimentary booth swag
in the process.

Is there any provision for persons like me?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug