Re: Doc build on hub.org

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Doc build on hub.org
Date: 2000-07-04 16:02:04
Lists: pgsql-docs

> Is the daily build of the documentation disabled again?

No. Everything works... But the User's Guide build has been broken since
June 20 due to unresolved tags. I'll look at it soon; not sure why it
wasn't obvious in the docbuild.log I receive at home.

> Also, http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docbuild.log seems to point to a
> black hole.

It does seem to be a black hole, but it does exist! Not sure why the
http server has trouble seeing it.

- Thomas