database into website

From: "Scott Winterstein" <scott(at)scottsdesk(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: database into website
Date: 2000-06-29 17:42:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I need someone for a project I need done. The project will require upfront
pricing no hourly bids will be accepted. All interested will need to
intergrate a database into a website. If you know how to do this email me at
scott(at)scottsdesk(dot)com(dot) I will give you the scoop on what I will need from
there.

Scott