Re: ODBC question

From: Carolyn Lu Wong <carolyn(at)greatpacific(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Kardos, Dr(dot) Andreas" <kardos(at)repas-aeg(dot)de>, "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC question
Date: 2000-06-29 02:00:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm using DAO, not RDO, create record sets as follows:

Set WS = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace("MainWS", "user", vbNullString,
dbUseODBC)
Set CN = WS.OpenConnection("", dbDriverNoPrompt, False, strConnect)
Set RS = CN.OpenRecordset(strSQL, dbOpenDynaset, dbExecDirect,
dbOptimistic)

where WS, CN and RS are defined as workspace, connection and recordset.