Re: Conversion from MS Access to Postgresql

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Len Morgan <len-morgan(at)crcom(dot)net>
Cc: Andrew McMillan <Andrew(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz>, "G(dot)L(dot)Lim" <limgl(at)grouplinks(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Conversion from MS Access to Postgresql
Date: 2000-06-27 01:36:56
Lists: pgsql-general

> ... or what I can do to fix it, I would appreciate it.

A specific problem report to the general list (if you want some feedback
on whether something is reasonable) or a specific problem report to
hackers or bugs (if you have a clearly defined test case) is usually all
that is required to get something fixed.

If you can't distill the problem down to a test case, then it stays an
anecdotal report that we can't do much about. But *really*, we welcome
problem reports; getting and solving these puzzles is (are?) one of the
fun things about developing for Postgres.

- Thomas