Re: pgadmin3 - Slackware - (but wait,

From: "George T(dot) Gibson" <gtgibson(at)jbstamping(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 - Slackware - (but wait,
Date: 2003-09-23 20:34:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

> - Have you deleted the old /usr/local/pgadmin3 directory? If not, please
> do so.

Yes, I checked and it is not there

> - The ui directory should now be under /usr/share/pgadmin3. Please check
> it is there, and does contain the pgadmin3.lng file and the common
> directory.

That is where the directory is located and the file is there but it seems
that when I execute pgadmin3 it was looking in /usr/bin (or somewherhe
else) instead for the files.

> - How are you starting pgAdmin? If you are using a menu shortcut, please
> try running pgadmin3 from the command prompt.

Alt-F2 --> pgadmin3

then tried pgadmin3 from command line and got same error but looked like
it was a relative link "/ui/[common]" instead of "/usr/bin/ui/[common]"

then cd /usr/share/pgadmin and executed pgadmin3 and it just hung - no
error or activity.