Re: MY PATCH

From: Chris Bitmead <chris(at)bitmead(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-core(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, "pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-patches(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MY PATCH
Date: 2000-06-09 11:18:35
Lists: pgsql-patches

The regression results are correct. It's just that they're different
than what they used to be because of the SQL3 ONLY incompatibility. I
wasn't sure if people wanted to change the regression tests to give the
old results, or just insert the new results.

Also, I don't get any core dump. Are you sure you did a full clean and
initdb?

--
Chris Bitmead
mailto:chris(at)bitmead(dot)com