Re: Postgres 7.0 JDBC - update count for DELETE is always 1

From: Joseph Shraibman <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>
To: Gregory Krasnow OpenSourceCRM <gak(at)opensourcecrm(dot)org>
Cc: Stephen Crawley <crawley(at)dstc(dot)edu(dot)au>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres 7.0 JDBC - update count for DELETE is always 1
Date: 2000-06-05 18:04:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Gregory Krasnow OpenSourceCRM wrote:

> This is a little off-topic, but I have been unable to get in through
> anonymous cvs.
> I have tried:
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs(at)hub(dot)org:/usr/local/cvsroot login
>
> with postgresql as the password
>
> - Greg

I don't know much about cvs, but the file below works for me with the
command 'cvsup pgsql.cvsup'

#file: pgsql.cvsup
# CVSup distribution file for the PostgreSQL ORDBMS project
# Modified by lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu 1997-08-28
# - Point to my local snapshot source tree
#
# Defaults that apply to all the collections
*default host=postgresql.org
*default compress
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default tag=.
#*default tag=REL6_5_3
#*default date=2000.02.20.00.00.00

# base directory points to where CVSup will store its 'bookmarks'
file(s)
# will create subdirectory sup/
#*default base=/opt/postgres # /usr/local/pgsql
*default base=/usr/src/cvs
#*default base=/var/lib/pgsql
# prefix directory points to where CVSup will store the actual
distribution(s)
#*default prefix=/opt/postgres/cvs # /usr/local/pgsql
*default prefix=/usr/src/cvs
#*default prefix=/var/lib/pgsql

# complete distribution, including all below
pgsql

# individual distributions vs 'the whole thing'
# pgsql-doc
# pgsql-perl5
# pgsql-src
# end file