Re: Update web version of docs

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Update web version of docs
Date: 2000-06-02 04:18:07
Lists: pgsql-docs

> Seems the web version of the docs are not being updated nightly.

Right. The last update of style sheets caused hub.org's jade to barf in
an infinite loop of error messages, so I disabled the cron job. Not sure
why there is the difference in behavior from my home machine(s) since my
Linux versions are similar.

I need to find an older set of style sheets, but of course my ones at
home are currently inaccessible :(

Will start them up tomorrow, or in a week if I can't get to it by then
(off on vacation 'til the 11th).

- Thomas