Re:

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)nedscape(dot)com>
To: Mark R <markr(at)bluecap(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2000-05-25 17:36:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Mark, if you install the ODBC driver, you should be able to set up Postgres as
a data source in ODBC. Then create a new Access database, and either link
to/import from the Postgres data source. The former gives you a dynamic
database, not updatable (unless you uncheck "read only" in the advanced ODBC
settings) - the latter gives you a snapshot that you can edit without fear of
messing up data.

Regards,
Ned