Database names ...

From: Tomas <merkurit(at)takas(dot)lt>
To: "Pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database names ...
Date: 2000-05-25 07:21:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am using postgresql v. 7.0. Using psql with command
create database "NEW" I create a new database NEW (uppercase) and
create same tables in this database.
After this I create database copy with pg_dumpall.
But then I try to restore this database from copy, I receive
an error, because pg_dumpall exports commands without double
quotes: create database NEW ...
Can someone fix this error?

Tomas