OO Patch

From: Chris <chris(at)bitmead(dot)com>
To: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: OO Patch
Date: 2000-05-18 01:12:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm resubmitting this patch from a while ago, now that 7.0 is out. If
you cast your minds back, this patch allows update and delete to work on
inheritance hierarchies just like it now works on select. It also uses
the Informix/Illustra model for subclasses - i.e. "ONLY", as was
discussed at length before.

Please point out anything I've screwed up so I can post a final version.
In particular I forgot where you change the initdb db version thingy,
but I don't want to do that anyway till everything else is correct.

Attachment Content-Type Size
diff.x text/plain 56.5 KB