Re: Postgres Tool Question

From: "Samuel A(dot) Mullen" <smullen(at)oppunl(dot)com>
To: "Brett W(dot) McCoy" <bmccoy(at)chapelperilous(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Tool Question
Date: 2000-05-09 14:01:15
Lists: pgsql-general

I know I can use perl. I already do, but sometimes you want your
reports to look a little cleaner than just plain old text. I know I
could probably throw in some LaTeX or Groff, but I kinda wanted
something a bit more user-friendly, I would also like something to
develop complex reports.

As far as that little MS Access comment goes. It took me a long time to
find a job where I just use Linux, I don't want to regress to Windows.
:)

Sam

--
/ Samuel A. Mullen \
| Opportunities Unl. | Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and \
\_____________________/| showeth mercy to his anointed, to David, and |
| to his seed for evermore. |
| Psalms 18:49 |