application for the job from pakistan, karachi

From: intikhab <intikhab(at)cyberaccess(dot)com(dot)pk>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: application for the job from pakistan, karachi
Date: 2000-05-08 23:31:41
Lists: pgsql-announce

TO:
THE JOB'S DEPT

APPLICATION FOR POST OF DATA BASE ADMINISTRATOR OR AS A
(TRAINEE)

Dear Sir,

Enclosed please find my C.V. for the suitable job, Which I came
to know trough reilable resources,
.So I hereby apply for the same and assure you that if given a
chance.I shall prove myself of holding
the job with credit.

I would be obliged to be a part of your Company.

Looking forward for a favourable reply.

Well Truly Yours,

INTIKHAB AHMED KHAN

Address: 13-e Sun Set Lane-8
Phase-2 D-H-A Karachi,
Pakistan.
Phone: 5889178 / 5888591
E-mail: intikhab(at)cyberaccess(dot)com(dot)pk

INTIKHAB AHMED KHAN

Objective : Seeking a challenging career in
which a capable and hardworking
individual can become an
assets and work for the profitability of the
business.

Education : 1998-1999 University Of
Karachi Karachi, Pakistan
Bachelor of Commerce &
Economics
Appeared in Final
Examination.

Computer Skill : Basic (Computer.Science) In 1995
>From Marie-Therese
Institute Of Art and Craft.

MS WORD.
I.T OFFICE from
Informatics

(Did) D-B-A in ORACLE
from NCR-CDC
Compeleted (Cleared)
all Exams.
Oracle7.3 Certified Database
Administrator

Also studying ORACLE
New Features for Adminstration.
(Certification Upgrade
from Oracle7 to Oracle8)

Work experience : 1999- United Colors
Benetton. Karachi .
Sales Executive
Assisting and
Controlling Administration Activities.
Stock check and
inventory control of the centre.
Handling sales
correspondence.

Language : English, Urdu, and Punjabi (as a
regional language)

Personal Info : Father's Name : Muthtar
Ahmed Khan
Date of Birth