Re: Duplex hardcopy documents

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: fk(at)akf(dot)dk
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Duplex hardcopy documents
Date: 2000-05-06 03:17:05
Lists: pgsql-docs

> I do know that Thomas is making a lot of work just to produce the
> hardcopy versions of the documentation, but if I could assist, I
> would be happy to make the work that is nedded to make the duplex
> version of the documentation, I just need to to know what has to be
> done.

The current process for creating the hardcopy involves ApplixWare. I
just haven't had time to look through and see what the duplex
possibilities are. The process is pretty trouble-free, *except* that
the jade RTF for the reference pages causes some problems that take
quite a bit of hand-editing to fix.

If I can do duplex easily, then consider it done (after some more mail
from you to remind me to look). If not, perhaps you would want to
investigate other possibilities (which you have already volunteered to
look at I think).

Shall we talk again in a couple of weeks, or in June? I look forward
to your contribution(s).

Regards.

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California