insert new type (object ?)

From: Loïc TREGOUËT <loic(at)cri74(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: insert new type (object ?)
Date: 2000-05-02 12:31:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've ever ask my question (differently) in the other lists but no
response , so i think you are my last chance ....

I have the following table in my PostgreSQL Database :

create table one ( i int4 , j int4) ;

create table two ( o one , id int4 ) ;

insert into one values (10, 20) ;

create function fct() returns one as '
select i as i , j as j from one ; '
language 'sql';

insert into two (select fct() , 1 ) ;

So when i do : select * from two

o i d
136801144 1

What is the first number ? I 've succeed with insert a new type ( one)
into my base ?
But i can't access to the information into o ?

Please , if you have any information about this problem , please contact
me

loic(at)cri74(dot)org

thanks

loic