Postgresql - Access2000

From: nick(dot)haw(at)operagrp(dot)com (Nick Haw)
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql - Access2000
Date: 2002-02-20 12:22:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi guys.

I have a really hit a brick wall with this and no amount of searching
news groups or websites appears to help me!!!!

OK, I have a postgresql database and I have the newest ODBC driver
installed on my PC. What I want to do is without messing around with
Data Sources in control panel, is create a form that people use to log
into the database and that attaches all the tables from postgresql in
access as ODBC, the form needs to display the username and password.

I really am starting from scratch here so _any_ suggestions would be
really helpful.

I have looked at Mark A. Taff's mini how to on the odbc.postgresql.org
and can't make anything of it. (I must look so dumb!)

Cheers in advance.

Nick