XML and Security

From: "M(dot) Brady" <mrbrady(at)vo(dot)lu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: XML and Security
Date: 2000-02-25 18:44:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Can anyone provide references (docs, whitepapers, personal opinions, ...)
about the security of XML based systems?
I'm not interested in digital signature only.
I'd like to know how many information hackers can "steal" monitoring the
network.
How many doors does a system open when it is based on XML?

Thanks for any info you might want to send back

MB