function

From: Angel Manuel Diaz Aunion <angel(at)ipf(dot)uni-karlsruhe(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: function
Date: 2000-04-17 15:35:28
Lists: pgsql-sql

Angel Manuel Diaz Aunion writes:

I want a function, chich output value is an array, and when I create
the
function, it is defined as follows:

create function path_inte(path,path) returns _point
as '/net/ipfy/angel/postgres/geometry/libMWgeom.so' language 'c';

When the function is used, the resultat is always: "{}", so I do not
Know if:
-the function is not well defined, or
-the output value can not be an array

I have received your response about how a function, which output value
is an array, can be created (e-mail 10.04.99), but I get always the same

resultat. Would you be so kind as to write an example of a function,
which output value is an array ?

Thank you very much.

Angel Manuel Diaz Aunion
Institut fuer Photogrametrie und Fernerkundung.
Universitaet Karlsruhe.