PGAccess

From: David Warren <techexec(at)shreve(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: PGAccess
Date: 2000-04-14 15:00:13
Lists: pgsql-general

I am having problems with pgaccess on my X windows. I am using redhat
linux 6.1
postgresql 6.5.2. When I open pgaccess and connect to my databases I
get my list of tables. When I click on any table to open up the data, it
just sits there with that little clock icon. After a long will, it will
spit out an error. Has anyon ever ran into this type of problem and most
importantly, how do you fix it? I can access everything fine with psql
and jdbc, this is the only tool that gives me any problems.

David Warren
techexec(at)shreve(dot)net