PostgreSQL development

From: Ivan Stoyanov <stoyanov(at)unisoftbg(dot)com>
To: pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: PostgreSQL development
Date: 2000-03-08 12:07:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Bruce,
My name is Ivan Stoyanov, I am from Bulgaria, 33 y.
I am looking for good SQL platform for developing. I installed mySQL, MS
SQL and ORACLE and tested this DB. ORACLE is great. Now I looked
PostgreSQL. I hope it is good. My problem:
I will to have one platform for big users and for users with one PC. I
thing - user with single PC use Windows as system - it is easy. For this
users MS solution is MSDE - it is mini MS SQL. Have PostgreSQL solution
for single user with Windows ( or not for Windows)?
If yes - how to get this solution. If NO - can I will to delevope small
version based on PostgresSQL for single user. Is it posible ?

Thanks in advance.
Ivan.