FOREIGN KEY syntax

From: Ron Peterson <rpeterson(at)yellowbank(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FOREIGN KEY syntax
Date: 2000-03-02 19:19:09
Lists: pgsql-general

I've downloaded and installed the 7.0 beta. Works great so far!

I noticed on the change list that foreign key support has been added.
However, information about the use of this feature hasn't made it into
the documentation yet. Can anyone give me some examples of how to use
FOREIGN KEY in postgresql?

Ron Peterson
rpeterson(at)yellowbank(dot)com