Re: [HACKERS] Advice needed,

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Chris <chris(at)bitmead(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Advice needed,
Date: 2000-02-06 16:50:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I've been trying to implement UPDATE and DELETE to work on subclasses.
> The change I made was basicly to add an "inh" parameter to
> setTargetTable which I pass on down to addRangeTableEntry. From there I
> expect it to be passed on to the executor and as I said it seems to work
> ok without a where clause.

Hi Chris. I don't have time to look at you patches right now, since
I'm trying to get some syntax stuff finished up and committed. But fyi
my patches touch addRangeTableEntry and other files in the parser, so
you'll likely have a bit of a merge effort to get these sync'd back
up. Sorry :(

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California