Relation 'pg_user' does not exist

From: Dominic Pigott <dpigott(at)email(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Relation 'pg_user' does not exist
Date: 2000-02-06 15:03:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Can someone please help, I have just upgarded from 6.5 .. beta to 6.5.3
and something has gone wrong.

When ever I try \d I just get the error :-

postgres(at)borg:old,46% psql audit1
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

Type: \copyright for distribution terms
\h for help with SQL commands
\? for help on internal slash commands
\q to quit

audit1=# \d
ERROR: Relation 'pg_user' does not exist
audit1=#

Everything else seems to work okay. Is this fixable ??

Yours
Dominic