Problems with create temporary table and select ... into

From: Gabriel Fernandez <gabi(at)unica(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with create temporary table and select ... into
Date: 2000-01-27 18:07:22
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi !

I have problems (backend closes the channel) when i try to create a
temporay table or to execute a select ... into ... sql command.

I use it from PHP3. (We use Linux RedHat, Apache). The version of
PodtgreSQl is 6.5.1.

I heard something about troubles with these commands but i've tried the
search in the mailing list archive and i don't find anything.

Thanks.

Gabi :-)