Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC 2.0 Standard Extensions for PostgreSQL

From: Assaf Arkin <arkin(at)exoffice(dot)com>
To: David Marshall <dmarshall(at)vmguys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC 2.0 Standard Extensions for PostgreSQL
Date: 2000-01-13 22:55:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

It was derived from Tyrex and used to test Tyrex, but the PostgreSQL
specific code is contributed to PostgreSQL under their license.

I'm using Linux 2.2/Sun JDK 1.2.2 (Blackdown with the name filed off)
running Tyrex inside Tomcat and it works like a charm.

Are you considering using or contributing to an open source JMS
implementation?

arkin