Re: [HACKERS] Multibyte in autoconf

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net, e99re41(at)DoCS(dot)UU(dot)SE, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Multibyte in autoconf
Date: 1999-12-07 14:26:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > Btw., why is this not in the main documentation?
> Ok, I will do it for 7.0. Please give me some idea to enhance
> README.mb (you already gave one) if you have any.

If this is on the same scale as the basic locale support, it might fit
into doc/src/sgml/config.sgml (to appear in the chapter on
Configuration Options in the Admin's Guide). Or if you want put it
into a separate file (e.g. multibyte.sgml) as either plain text or
with some markup and I'll help to integrate it.

Also, I'll be happy to help edit and adjust language, so don't worry
about the translation details ;)

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California