Red Hat'sRPMS version an Suse Linux 6.1

From: Adam Walczykiewicz <adamwal(at)kki(dot)net(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Red Hat'sRPMS version an Suse Linux 6.1
Date: 1999-12-06 06:46:34
Lists: pgsql-ports

I've got a Suse Linux 6.1 with PostgreSQL 6.4, I would like to
upgrade to version 6.5 in order to get ability to manage temporary
tables.
(the feature not inmplemented in PostgreSQL 6.4). Could I install the
version
available on ftp:\postgresql.org/pub/RPMS on SuSe Linux or only on Red
Hat's.
I'v tried to install Rpms from Mandrake distrubion. It failed - it was
needed some
additional libs.
Thanks for any help.
Regards
Adam Walczykiewicz

--
Infoseek Onet.pl najlepsze narzedzie do przeszukiwania
polskiego Internetu - juz ponad 6 mln zindeksowanych stron! Sprawdz go