Re: [PORTS] MIPS

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Jeff MacDonald <jeff(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu, pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PORTS] MIPS
Date: 1999-11-16 19:27:05
Lists: pgsql-ports

Jeff MacDonald wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience running Postgres
> on one of the cobalt raqs (MIPS proc with linux)

Check out http://alpha.or.jp/Cobalt/Plus/lists.html

You will find RPM's built for the Cobalt RAQ (MIPS) and Japanese.

The nice fellow who did the RPM translation is Hisao SHIBUYA
<shibuya(at)alpha(dot)or(dot)jp>

I found this site just the other day looking at my access logs' REFERER:
returns for ramifordistat.net. I actually was composing an announcement
to PORTS to that effect when I received your e-mail, Jeff!

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio