Re: [INTERFACES] THE Postgres WEB SITE

From: "Sergio A(dot) Kessler" <ser(at)perio(dot)unlp(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: byron(dot)nikolaidis(at)home(dot)com, dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu, petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] THE Postgres WEB SITE
Date: 1999-11-14 16:07:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> > >If a person needs the odbc or jdbc driver, or *ANY* interface to the
> > >Postgres database, one would think he should be able to find it (or
> > >links to it) from the main Postgres site, right?
> >
> > 100% agreed.
> >
> > and I add: the web site doesn't work well without javascript.
> > (very, very annoying)
>
> Huh? I have Javascript disabled in my browser and haven't noticed any
> problems with it yet *raised eyebrow*

easy, very easy to proof: View -> Page source (in navigator at least)

you will find something like:

<SCRIPT>
<!----
browserName = navigator.appName;
browserVer = parseInt(navigator.appVersion);
if (browserVer >= 4)

{

img('as1');
img('as2');
img('as3');
img('as4');
img('as5');

}

//----->

</SCRIPT>

--
-= Sergio A. Kessler == http://sak.org.ar =-
You can have it soon, cheap and working; choose *two*.