Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE

From: Gerald Leppert <gerald(dot)leppert(at)fen(dot)baynet(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE
Date: 1999-11-12 15:43:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

if you look for Links to PostgreSQL-Software, try the
www.postgresql.de -> Software
I've searched the Internet and wrote a list; not perfectly and complete,

but very many items and the Links should be correct.
Unfortunetally some descriptions are only in german... (If you've some
questions,
I can help you)

The main-sections, i used, are:
1. PostgreSQL-Standarddistribution = the Software in the official
distribution
2. Erweiterungen für PostgreSQl, außerhalb der Distribution =
PostgreSQL-Enhancements outside the distro
3. Software für/for PostgreSQL
4. Projekte mit PostgreSQL = PostgreSQL-projects
4. Weitere Software für PostgreSQL finden = find another
PostgreSQL-Software
5. PostgreSQL-Webhosting

I hope, my list is helpful. If something is wrong, please send me
corrections...

Bye
Gerald Leppert