Re: [HACKERS] change in name of perl?

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Brook Milligan <brook(at)biology(dot)nmsu(dot)edu>, hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] change in name of perl?
Date: 1999-11-02 16:43:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > OK, fix applied. Seems like that fix wasn't in stable tree either.
> >
> > Does this mean that 6.5.3-to-be and the current branch are both fixed?
>
> Yes, the current branch had already been fixed. I had not fixed the
> 6.5.* branch because I thought the breakage was only in current.

That was my error, as I should have specified that I am currently only
building REL6_5_PATCHES in preparation for the release of 6.5.3, so that
I can have testing rpms out close to concurrently with the tarball
release.

Building REL6_5_PATCHES now.... and the make has successfully built the
perl client. If something else goes wrong either before the binary
RPM's are written or after they are installed and tested, I'll let you
know. But, it looks like 6.5.3 is ready.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio