Re:Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLock buffer_content lock

From: chenhj <chjischj(at)163(dot)com>
To: "Peter Geoghegan" <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLock buffer_content lock
Date: 2018-11-11 17:10:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>BTW, I strongly doubt that disabling hugepages has fixed anything,
>though it may have accidentally masked the problem. This is an issue
>around the basic correctness of the locking protocols used by GIN.

We had disable hugepages for some days, but the bug still occurs.

The attachment is the gcore files that was collected when the issue occurred on the primary, and I hope to help analyze the problem.

Regard,
Chen Huajun

Attachment Content-Type Size
primary_hang_20181026_52.tar.gz application/x-gzip 4.8 MB