Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers
Date: 2008-11-03 04:37:23
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> If nobody opposes in the next half hour or so I'll make the change.

Done. To add a new subsection, be sure to use the following syntax:

{{subst:CommitFestSubSection|Name of Section}}

This will import the contents of the template with the given section name.

I've already converted all the existing subsections in 2008-11 and
updated the template instructions.

Cheers,
BJ