Re: Split up the wiki TODO page?

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Greg Smith" <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>, "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Split up the wiki TODO page?
Date: 2008-08-26 19:01:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 4:23 AM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> Goodness, if only we had some kind of organized repository for these TODO
> items capable of holding multiple categories per item. Maybe something with
> items and attributes, and some kind of "relationship" between the TODO item
> and its categories.
>
> I don't know where we'd find something like that, though. Maybe we should
> see if the folks at Ingres have anything. ;-/

I think I may have heard of such a beast. I believe they call it an
"infostation", or something.

Anyway ...

I've written up a quick explanation of how to administer the todo list:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Talk:Todo

I just planted it on the Talk page for the Todo, rather than creating
a separate page for it.

Cheers,
BJ